Employee Records Request

  • Copies of your employee records from your personnel file maintained by HCM can be electronically requested by clicking on the link below. Please allow seven business days for the request to be processed. During our peak season (Jun-Aug) requests take approximately 15-20 business days. Substitute requests take up to fourteen business days.

    The records available for request through the online form are from the personnel file maintained by HCM Records. All other requests will require a public information request. The instructions for making a public information request are located at /pubinforeq.

    Documents That Can Be Requested:

    • Service Records
    • Employment Verification
    • Substitute Service Records
    • College Transcript
    • Resume
    • Employee Evaluation

    If you have questions, please contact the HD Connect Employee Service Center at (972) 925-4200.

    The Human Capital Management department does not maintain payroll records (check stubs, W2 forms, etc.).  Please contact payroll at via Let's Talk.

How to Request Documents

  • Service Records

  • Employment Verification

  • Other Documents